Renweb is our main source of communication to you as parents. The administration and teachers use Renweb to send emails, enter and update grades, post newsletters and school wide calendars and events. PLEASE CHECK RENWEB ON A WEEKLY BASIS to stay updated on your child’s academic progress and for assignments. *If your child has a failing grade in a given subject, you will receive a progress report alerting you of that every 3 weeks within a quarter. However please help your child be successful by checking grades with him/her on a regular basis.
Renweb Login Steps
Logging in the First Time
- In an internet browser window, navigate to www.renweb.com
- Hover over LOGINS and select PARENTS WEB LOGIN
- Click CREATE NEW PARENTS WEB ACCOUNT
- Type the DISTRICT CODE as SH-CO
- Type the EMAIL. This must be the email address that is in Renweb for the individual
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- An email is sent with a hyperlink to create the account.
Logging in as a Current Family
- Navigate to www.renweb.com
- Select PARENT LOGIN
- Enter district code SH-CO
- Type in your email on file with the school as user name
- Enter your chosen password. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password” and an email will be sent to you email account on file to reset it.